Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) is an undergraduate degree course spread over three years.
A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination can get admission in the 1st year of three years degree course of B.Com. if he/she fulfils the following eligibility conditions:
- An applicant must not be more than 23 years of age (25 yrs. in case of girl students) on 1-07-2019.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by three years for SC/ST candidates only.
- Minimum percentage of marks for admission to the 1st year of B.Com. is as under :
- (40% for boys and 33% for girls who have passed +2 examinations under commerce group)
- An applicant seeking admission in B.Com. 1styear must have passed 10+2 in commerce or should have studied Mathematics/Economics as compulsory subject at 10+2 level.
- In case of S.C. and S.T. candidates the minimum percentage of marks for admission to B.Com-1 is relaxable by 5%
- Students coming from vocational streams without Mathematics/Economics/Biology as the case may be can be admitted if they possess the required minimum percentage for admission.