1. A student can migrate from one college to another after completing 1 year and within 10 days of starting of next year in accordance with the rules laid down by the HP University. However, students migrating from other colleges must obtain the approval of the concerned Admission Committee.
  2. Students who migrate either from this college to any other or vice-versa must ensure that the college name is changed on University online Roll, with the RUSA co-ordinator and concerned clerk.
  3. Inter-Institutional Migration (i.e. from one college to another as well as from a college to ICDEOL and vice-versa of students will be allowed when no-objection is obtained from both the relieving and receiving institutions, duly signed by both the Principals/Directors, to ascertain that the subjects combination being studied by the student are available in the receiving institution. The credits and grades earned will be carried over.
  4. Candidates coming from Board/University other than H.P. Board of School Education/H.P. University must produce Migration Certificate in original.
  5. Those who have passed I yr./ II yr. of a degree course from University other than H.P. University will have to acquire equivalence certificate of H.P. University course/syllabi from H.P. University Shimla.