The MissionThe vision of education telescopes well with the National Policy on Education (1986) which lays great emphasis on developing a national system of education, with Education For All, keeping in mind the elimination of disparities in the educational system and provision of more facilities through qualitative interventions, empowerment of women, access to education to remotest disadvantaged sections of the society, educationally backward minorities and the disabled. It also calls for greater rigour and discipline in academic pursuits, experimentation and innovation and nurture excellence and modernization of processes at different levels of education. In order to accomplish the mission, the objectives laid down are as under:
- To provide a wide range of holistic education anchored to the Indian cultural moorings;
- To act as a catalyst of change by spreading education, and by dismantling the cobwebs of ignorance and illiteracy;
- To develop individuals who are morally upright, intellectually well-informed, socially concerned, emotionally balanced, physically well-developed and culturally accomplished;
- To stimulate a rational temper by crusading against superstitions and out-dated customs like child marriage, caste system, female foeticide, dowry, gender bias, regionalism etc;
- To sensitize individuals towards social welfare and To nurture creative and resourceful minds who think big, think fast and think ahead, who care for the nation and the weaker sections of society, and are imbued with humanistic passions and values.
- To continue expanding and exploring, locally and globally and be a knowledge leader and content provider.
- To muster strategies to become a global epicenter of knowledge, culture, skills, and service.
- To empower women through education.
The clear-cut vision of our college is